여드름패치 ODM 제품) 영국 MailOnline 에 기재된 article.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 TNL 조회 4,275회 작성일2021-03-04

본문

안녕하세요?
해외영업팀 입니다.

폐사 영국 ODM 제품 관련 MailOnline에 기재된 기사를 소개 드립니다.

Over 6,500 shoppers say these £6 spot stickers banish your blemishes, reduce redness and clear your complexion ASAP
By EMILY KNOTT FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 16:28 GMT, 24 February 2021 | UPDATED: 16:30 GMT, 24 February 2021

Looking for a treatment to banish your blemishes? Acne patches, or spot stickers, are a fast-acting solution that calm and heal hormonal spots, acne and dreaded maskne breakouts.
Amazon shoppers are raving about the Dots for Spots® Original Acne Absorbing Patches because they actually work.
Dots for Spots® are just £5.99 on Amazon, where they've picked up over 6,500 five-star ratings, landing the number one top spot in Face Spot Treatments.
Customers are obsessed with how effective they are and how fast they work. Reviewers on Amazon have called them 'incredible', a 'miracle product' a 'a must-have for anyone with problem skin!'

Amazon shoppers are raving about the Dots for Spots® Original Acne Absorbing Patches because they actually work
The small hydrocolloid patches from Dots for Spots® cover your spots, creating a unique healing environment, drawing out impurities while giving the spot time to heal safely and naturally. They also keep you from picking, touching and squeezing your face.
Plus, the vegan-friendly patches can also help prevent a scab forming, which can reduce the possibility of scarring. And unlike traditional topical spot treatments, these Dots for Spots® won't leave your skin dry or flaky.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Simply cleanse the area, then gently place over any pesky blemishes (we found they work best on spots that have come to a head) and leave on for at least two hours or overnight.
And the results are outstanding; they bring down blemish swelling, redness and size - trust us, we've put them to the test. But don't just take our word for it, as thousands of Amazon shoppers agree, saying Dots for Spots® will banish your blemishes, reduce redness and clear your complexion ASAP.
'Where have these been all my life?! THANK YOU,' exclaimed one reviewer in their glowing five-star review. 'This is not another gimmick! I'm 29 and wish I found these years ago. Wow!

Customers are obsessed with how effective and fast they work, often calling them 'incredible', a 'miracle product' a 'a must-have for anyone with problem skin!'
'I always get little whiteheads/spots brewing below, and I'm a squeezer. Can't help it. I pick and squeeze and can never get it all out in one go. Then the spot builds again, makeup looks terrible and etc.
'These patches are beyond brilliant. They're invisible for a start; my husband didn't notice at all; bless him. When you peel it off, you can see the gunk stuck to the plaster and NOTHING left in the spot.
'Also, the spot has hardly any redness at all, and it almost invisible compared to the small craters I usually end up creating in my face.'

The vegan-friendly patches can also keep you from picking, touching and squeezing your face
They added: 'Finally ... you can't pick! I absent-mindedly run my fingers over spots. Not good! Can't get anywhere near with these babies on. AND THEY STAY ON IN THE SHOWER! Honest, I've been buying from Amazon for years and rarely leave reviews. People this will change your life.'
'They actually work,' another shopper shared. 'These little beauties are sent from above. I suffer from cystic acne, and I'm a picker. Can't help myself.
'Not only do these stop me from messing, after using them for four nights, but my monster spots have greatest reduced in size, and I can barely feel them - something that normally takes weeks of throbbing face pain.'
A third shopper commented: 'Fantastic product that completely reduces spots every time I've use it.'
MailOnline may earn commission on sales from the links on this page.

관련링크: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9294917/These-spot-stickers-banish-blemishes-reduce-redness-clear-complexion-ASAP.html